Accounts and Data
I forgot my Demola account password
You can easily create a new password for your existing Demola account. Follow the following steps for that:
- When you are asked to login, click in "Forgot your password":
- Fill your Demola account e-mail address and click in "Reset my password":
- You will receive an e-mail message with a verification code required to reset your password. Do not share this code with anyone! Check your e-mail inbox and possibly spam/junk folder for the message. It will be sent from "firstname.lastname@example.org" and it looks like the following:
- Go back to the browser, fill the verification code received in the e-mail message into the Code field, and create a new password for your account (your password should be longer than 10 characters). Then click in "Change Password":
- Done! You are now able to login with your new password.
Did it not solve your problem?
You may write an email to us. Please try to be specific and describe your problem in detail so we can help you better: email@example.com